Learn DevOps Kubernetes FastLane | Discover our Training Programs
Discover details of a 2 days hands-on Kubernetes Masterclass.
When Google started running containers a decade ago, nobody could reach this kind of infrastructure agility and efficiency. Using this knowledge, Google released Kubernetes as a free and open source project. Nowadays Kubernetes is used by small companies and big enterprises who want to gain the efficiency and velocity Google has.
You can containerize applications using Docker. You can then run those containers on your servers, but there's no way you can manage those efficiently without extra management software. Kubernetes is an orchestrator for your containers that will create, schedule and manage your containers on a cluster of servers. Kubernetes can run on-premise or in the cloud, on a single machine or on thousands of machines.
Here in Bitrock our DevOps team created a dedicated course that will help you to gain understanding how to deploy, use, and maintain your applications on Kubernetes.
If you are into DevOps, this is a technology you need to master. Kubernetes has gained a lot of popularity lately and it is a well sought skill by companies.
Details of the course:
Introduction to Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Introduction
- Container Introduction
- Kubernetes Setup
- Local Setup with minikube
- hands-on: minikube
- Building docker container
- hands-on: Building docker container
- Docker Image Registry
- hands-on: Pushing Docker Images
- Running first app on Kubernetes
- hands-on: first app on Kubernetes
- hands-on: useful commands
- Replication Controller
- Services Labels
- hands-on: NodeSelector with Labels
- hands-on: Credentials using Volumes
- hands-on: Running Wordpress on Kubernetes
More Advanced Topics
- Service Discovery
- Ingress Controller
- Volumes Auto-provisioning
- hands-on: Wordpress with Volumes
- Daemon Sets
- Resource Usage Monitoring
- The Kubernetes Master Service
- Resource Quota
- User Management
- hands-on: Adding users
- Node Maintenance
- High Availability