A Hands-on Workshop by Bitrock and HashiCorp
We look forward to welcoming you at our virtual HashiCorp Vault Hands-On Workshop!
This free virtual event will begin with a brief presentation of the HashiCorp stack, before starting a hands-on labs session where you can learn how to secure sensitive data with Vault.
HashiCorp Vault is an API-driven, cloud agnostic Secrets Management System, which allows you to safely store and manage sensitive data in hybrid cloud environments. You can also use Vault to generate dynamic short-lived credentials, or encrypt application data on the fly.
Vault was designed to address the security needs of modern applications. It differs from the traditional approach by using:
- Identity based rules allowing security to stretch across network perimeters
- Dynamic, short lived credentials that are rotated frequently
- Individual accounts to maintain provenance (tie action back to entity)
- Credentials and Entities that can easily be invalidated
Vault can be used in untrusted networks. It can authenticate users and applications against many systems, and it runs in highly available clusters that can be replicated across regions.
Join our experts Gianluca Mascolo (Senior DevOps Engineer at Bitrock) and Luca Bolli (Senior Solution Engineer at HashiCorp) for an overview of the HashiCorp toolset and an unmissable labs session, where you'll learn to enable a new Key/Value secrets engine and store a secret, retrieve stored secrets, authentication methods, and much more.
We look forward to connecting with you.
- When: Thursday, 16th June 2021
- Time: From 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (CEST)
- Language: ITA
- This event will take place virtually (Zoom)
To register to the event, click here!