We at Bitrock believe that anyone can become part of the tech industry, as long as this is something they’re curious and passionate about. To accomplish this mission, we have created a solid internal Academy, where students or professionals with basic knowledge in IT Programming will have the chance to consolidate their expertise and acquire skills in just a few months, giving a boost to their professional life and start working in the industry of the future.
The Bitrock Talent Academy is a precious opportunity for young people that want to enter the tech world and start working for a high-end IT consulting company, but still do not know where to start. The Academy offers a free three-month professional training on Back-end or Front-end Engineering, combining theory lessons and practical labs and workshops, including the opportunity to work on one of Bitrock’s internal projects
A great added-value, which makes Bitrock's Talent Academy stand out from the competition, is that each student, at the beginning of the course, enters the Bitrock team with a permanent employment contract. In this way, they have the opportunity to participate in the Bitrock Life from the very beginning.
Why Bitrock Talent Academy?
- The initiative caters to people that are passionate about Information Technology but still have a limited or partial knowledge of coding fundamentals (such as recent graduates in Computer Science and/or STEM subjects, candidates that have already participated in structured training programs or bootcamps in IT programming, etc.), who are willing to start a stimulating training and professional development path.
- Students will work in small groups of maximum three people, in order to guarantee the best possible collaboration and communication under the guidance of our Mentors (well-trained Professionals who will share their knowledge and experience gained through years of working in IT). Each student will be supervised by his/her Mentor with an educational approach that puts the student’s specific learning needs at its core.
- Students will have the chance to widen their knowledge in the field through a training program that includes different modules, combining theory and practice. Indeed, along with theoretical lessons, each student will be directly involved in one of Bitrock's internal projects. Students will also have the opportunity to constantly monitor their progress through periodic assessments, in order to be able to promptly take action in case of learning gaps or specific learning needs.
- All courses will be held remotely, a formula that grants greater flexibility and the possibility to enter the program without geographical constraints. The students will have the opportunity to join on-site trainings, events, workshops and/or simple recreational activities, in order to test first hand the life inside an IT consulting company and be protagonists in the #BitrockLife.
- At the end of the 3-month course, those students that will have acquired deep knowledge of the subject and have passed all assessments, will get a dedicated Certification and have the chance to continue working within the company.
If you want to know more about our Talent Academy - including subscription deadlines and how to apply - don’t miss the dedicated page on our website.
Visit now > https://bitrock.it/academy/talent