FinOps, short for Financial Operations, is an emerging approach that combines financial management with cloud technology to optimize spending and increase efficiency in the cloud. FinOps involves the use of best practices, processes, and tools to help organizations manage and optimize their cloud spending.
Nowadays, this practice is particularly important as more businesses shift their operations to the cloud, where it can be challenging to track and manage spending across different cloud services and providers.
Bitrock offers strategic and innovative FinOps consulting to support companies. Specifically in:
- - Evaluating current cloud costs compared to benchmarks and industry standards.
- - Driving technical optimization to improve performance and efficiency.
- - Reducing costs while expanding operations.
- - Creating shared language and KPIs between IT, Business and Finance to drive competitive advantage.
- - Configuring budget control mechanisms for visibility, recovery and predictability of costs.